|Image by The Broke and the Bookish|
In no particular order, here are the top 10 books that I've read so far this year...
1. This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald
2. A History of the World in 100 Objects by Neil MacGregor
3. Reason and Persuasion: Three Dialogues by Plato by John Holbo
4. 1014: Brian Boru and the Battle for Ireland by Morgan Llywelyn
5. An Officer and A Spy by Robert Harris
6. The Myth of 1648 by Benno Teschke
7. The War to End the Peace by Margaret MacMillan (Ok, not quite finished yet- but it has to be included!)
8. Jane Austen Made Me Do It
9. Jane Austen: A Life by Claire Tomalin
10. The Tiger's Wife by Tea Obreht
What are the best books that you've read so far this year?
My best to you all,