Today's Top Ten Tuesday from The Broke and the Bookish is Top Ten Books for Valentine's Day. I've addressed a variety of loves in my list.
2) The Dress Shop of Dreams by Menna Van Praag- Love's enduring legacy and the magical spark of love
3) Juliet by Anne Fortier- Love's connections with the past and a new take on an old favorite
4) Someday, Someday Maybe by Lauren Graham - a Love Letter to Dreams and making them happen
7) Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle- a Love Letter to mystery and thrills
9) Quantum:Einstein, Bohr and the Great Debate about the Nature of Reality by Manjit Kumar- a Love Letter to modern science, scientific genius and curiosity
10) The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry and The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame- A love Letter to timeless stories, enduring characters and a light within the heart
What books are on your top reads for Valentine's Day?
My best to you all,