Today's Top Ten Tuesday, from The Broke and the Bookish, is top ten bookworm delights!
Here are mine, in no particular order...
1. Reading at the beach
2. Drinking the perfect cup of tea with a book
3. Falling in love with a new book
4. Rereading a book and falling in love all over again
5. Reading in the perfect chair as the rain hits the windows
6. When someone tells you how much they enjoyed the book you recommended
7. Amazing bookmarks
8. The rush of excitement when you figure out what's going to happen
9. The thrill of being shocked by the author when there's a twist
10. Beautiful old books and wonderful new books
... and above all, that there are always more books to find and delight in.
What are your bookworm delights?
My best to you all,