Tuesday, June 14, 2016
Top 10 Books I've read so far this year...
For today's Top Ten Tuesday, I'm sharing ten of the best books that I've read so far in 2016. June is the sixth month and thus marks the halfway point for the reading year as well. These are in no particular order.
1.The Revenge of Geography: What the Map Tells Us about Coming Conflicts and the Battle Against Fate by Robert D. Kaplan.
Writer Wednesday feature
2. Outliers by Malcom Gladwell
Come back tomorrow for my thoughts on Writer Wednesday about Outliers!
3. The Silk Roads: A New History of the World by Peter Frankopan
As featured on Writer Wednesday
4. Maisie Dobbs: The Mapping of Love and Death by Jacqueline Winspear
Previous Maisie Dobbs books featured on Writer Wednesday
I'm working my way through the Maisie Dobbs books and they keep getting better! This was the most recent I read and my favorite so far.
5. The American West by Dee Brown
Here's my Writer Wednesday of it.
6. Emma by Jane Austen
Previously on Writer Wednesday
7. The Case for Christ by Lee Strobel
As featured on Books I love but don't talk about enough.
8. Hallelujah: The Story of a Musical Genius and the City that Brought his Masterpiece to Life by Jonathan Bardon
As seen on Writer Wednesday
9. BBC History Magazine
Previously written about on Writer Wednesday
10. National Geographic Magazine
As shared on Writer Wednesday
Those are some of my top ten reads for 2016 so far. What are yours? Have you read any of these?
My best to you all,