Today's Top Ten Tuesday, from The Broke and the Bookish, is a freebie. I'm using today to share ten of the next books I plan to read. These are in no particular order.
By: Malcom Gladwell
(What I'm currently reading)
2. What? Maisie Dobbs Book 9: Elegy for Eddie
By: Jacqueline Winspear
3. What? The Secret Garden
By: Frances Hodgson Burnett
4. What? Pioneer Girl: Laura Ingalls Wilder, The Annotated Autobiography
Edited by: Pamela Smith Hill
5. What? Mark Twain's Notebooks: Journals, Letters, Observations, Wit, Wisdom and Doodles
Edited By: Carlo DeVito
6. What? Byzantium: A Surprising Life of A Medieval Empire
By: Judith Herrin
7. What? Mansfield Park
By: Jane Austen
The last of Austen's novels for me to read.
8. What? Thinking Fast and Slow
By: Daniel Kahneman
9. What? Iron Curtain: The Crushing of Eastern Europe 1944-1956
By: Anne Applebaum
10.What? Titans of History
By: Simon Sebag Montefiore
Your work! I'm a writing consultant and editor and I'd love to read your work next to help make it stronger for you!
What are you reading this summer?
Have you read any of these?
My best to you all,